2021 - 2025
Another new era. Another new challenge. With the 2020 trip canceled and not knowing if we'll have a 2021 trip, we're waiting on the Lord. We are planning on having a trip at the end of May (5/29 to 6/6), but that will depend on whether or not they lift restrictions in Tecate.